TP-Link is one of the most popular brand in router and network device. Along with the router it also provide WiFi Range Extender which are very helpful in case you want to increase range of your TP-Link router.
Recently TP-Link has introduced a new Graphical interface for the router setup. If you just broght a TP-Link router then it will be very easy to setup it.
Before configuring the tp-link router make sure that you have active internet plans and it is not limited.
How to Setup TP-Link Router with Web Interface
Follow this guide to set up your new TP-Link Router –
1. Power on your TP-Link Router
2. Connect TP-Link router to the PC with the help of Ethernet Cable or WiFI. (You can find default WiFi password at bottom or router which is encrypted with WEP protocol).
3. Once router is connected to the PC, open browser and go to https://192.168.0.1 or https://192.168.1.1
Note the IP Address may vary from model to mode, here is the list of default router IP addresses.
4. Enter the username as Admin and password as Admin and hit the enter button to log in TP-Link router admin panel.
5. Now click on the Quick Setup button present at the left sidebar of the routers configuration page.
6. Click on the Continue to run the Network Setup Wizard.
7. Now choose the Wireless Router in the Operation Mode and click on the next button.
8. Choose WAN Connection Type. If you don’t know your connection type them ask to your ISP or select Auto Detect and click on next button.
9. Now enter your connection username and password provide by your ISP and click on the next button to finish the tp-link router setup.