Netgear is the most trusted brand in the field of routers. There are multiple ways through which you can set up your Netgear router. Configuration of the Netgear router is very easy just like others routers.
You can also use your android phone to set up a Netgear router with the Nighthawk app which is faster than the web interface method.
How to Setup Netgear Router using Web Interface
Follow this guide to set up Netgear Router using Web Interface –
1. Connect the Router with the Modem and PC using the Ethernet cable as shown in the below image.
2. Now power on the Router the LED on the router will light.
3. Open any web browser and go to the web address routerlogin.net or type router IP Address.
4. Log in to the router by entering the default username as admin and default password as the password.
5. Click on the advanced button and then click on the Setup wizard.
6. Select the radio button and click on the Next button. Now router will detect your internet connection.
7. Once the router detects the internet connection it will prompt you to login into the ISP server using username and password. Here type the username and password provided by the ISP.
8. Now click on the Login button and complete the setup process.
9. As soon as you complete the setup process Firmware Update Assistant page will display. If a firmware update is not available then click on ok to close the setup wizard.
10. If a firmware update is available then complete the firmware update. It will take some time and after the upgrade is done the router will reboot automatically.
Netgear Router Setup – Watch Video:
Also Read –