192.168.0.1 IP address is the default gateway for the many popular routers like D-Link, TP-Link, and Netgear. 192.168.0.1 can be used to login to the routers control page to modify the basic and advanced setting of the router.
What can be done with 192.168.0.1?
192.168.0.1 is the default IP address for many routers which can be used to access the router’s main admin panel. From there you can control many routers function such as setting up router for the first time use.
Here are the list of function which can be done through 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.o.1
- You can access the admin page of the router
- Setup router for the first time use.
- Create a WiFi Connection and also manage them.
- Reset the WiFi password and enable push-button options.
- Backup & Restore routers all setting with one click
- Factory Reset the Router with one click.
- Check the internet data uses and routers uptime.
Apart from all these, there are also many features that can be managed by the admin access. You need an IP Address to login to the routers admin dashboard. The most common routers IP addresses are 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, 192.168.o.1, and many more.
How to Login to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.o.1?
If you know your routers default IP address which can be easily found on the back of routers then you can access routers configuration page and manage the internet settings easily.
Follow the steps below to login to 192.168.0.1
Step 1. Make sure your router is connected to the computer through a LAN cable or wirelessly.
Step 2. Now open any preferred browser to access the default IP Address.
Step 3. Type 192.168.0.1 in the browser and hit the enter button. As you do this you will see a default routers home page asking for the admin username and password.
Step 4. Now type username and password and hit the enter button. You will be now logged into the router configuration page.
Note: If you are setting up the router for the first time then use username and password printed on the backside of your router.
Default Router Username and Password List
If you don’t know routers username and password then you can try these default usernames and passwords to access 192.168.0.1. Most of the time routers username and password are wiped from routers backside due to continuous use.
In this type of case try routers default username and password which are always the same for all routers.
|Router Brand||Login IP||Username||Password|
Frequently Asked Question
I cannot access the routers configuration page?
Ans. There are many reasons for this. You can try below fixes one by one to solve this problem.
- Ensure your router is properly connected to the PC with Ethernet cable or Wirelessly.
- Check that you are typing correct IP Address 192.168.0.1 not 192.168.o.1 or 19216801.
- Try using different browsers and check the URL.
- Check your router is turned ON
- Use the above button on top to access the router configuration page.
I am unable to connect to the Internet or the Internet is not working?
Ans. If you are unable to connect to the internet through Ethernet or WiFI then you might have done something bad.
- Make sure that you can active data plan from ISP and also check that whether Internet error occurs at ISP end.
- Check that you have entered the correct username, password, and port no. in the PPPoE field. Also, confirm the setting with the ISP.
How can i Change my Routers Default IP Address?
Ans. For various security reasons, it is recommended to have a customized router IP address. Here’s how to do it:
- TP-Link: Login to your web interface > Advanced > Network > LAN > Change as preferred in IP Address field > Save changes.
- D-Link: Access your admin panel > Setup Tab > Network Settings > Router Settings > Router IP Address > Save Settings.
- NetGear: Login to NetGear Genie > Advanced > Setup > LAN Setup > LAN TCP/IP Setup > IP Address > Apply Changes.
Once the default gateway IP address is changed your router will restart to save applied changes.